Friday, October 2, 2015

Open House

Thank you to all who came to Open House. It was wonderful to see you. 

This coming Friday is the Springdale Sprint. Come cheer us on as we run to raise money for our terrific PTO who,in turn, use it for various programs and field trips for our students.

Mrs. Manna announced at Open House that the construction project to put up walls in our open space has finally been given the go ahead. Despite the fact that I had a note to myself near the computer that evening I forgot to mention it. I apologize. The big news for us is that our room and Mrs. Karpowich are being done first! Therefore, we will be relocated to Room 17 for about 3 weeks beginning the day after  Columbus Day. I have not yet told the class. We'll be telling them later in the week. More updates on this are coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment